Saturday, August 4, 2007

Out of my apartment

So i am all moved out of my apartment (since tuesday) and am now staying with a family from church until i leave. It's hard to believe that this has come so quickly. God has shown His provision over and over again, and lately He has shown me that I really need to be obediant. He has shown me that i can't say one thing, and then do another. He has shown me that there are alot of areas that i really need to work on.

Hey, guess what?! No, that's wrong, that to. OK, need a hint? I turn 24 on monday!!!! I know, it doesn't seem like an age to celebrate, but i have been waiting to turn 24 for 5 years, mainly because i could apply for financial aide w/o having to put my dad's info on the FAFSA, and now, since i have already applied back in July, I am off on my way to college.

Here is another good thing. I finally got my car out of the shop! It was in the shop on monday, and i got it back on friday. I had to wait for parts to come in, and that took forever!!! OK, well, more as it comes!

1 comment:

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? Do you have something against me?